Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.
Anime Online
 Vampire Knight
Ultimele subiecte
» Am picat si eu aici ^^"
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? EmptyDum Sept 14, 2008 8:18 pm Scris de -Star-

» Salut am picat din cer!!!!
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? EmptyDum Sept 14, 2008 8:18 pm Scris de ayu

» Oopss...I did it again @_@
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? EmptyDum Sept 14, 2008 8:13 pm Scris de ayu

» De la ce vine nick-ul vostru?
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? EmptySam Sept 13, 2008 3:09 pm Scris de CrazyDia

» What Element Are You?
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? EmptySam Sept 13, 2008 3:06 pm Scris de CrazyDia

» What Anime Eyecolor would you have ?
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? EmptySam Sept 13, 2008 3:04 pm Scris de CrazyDia

» What's Your Personality?
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? EmptySam Sept 13, 2008 3:00 pm Scris de CrazyDia

» What school subject are you?
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? EmptySam Sept 13, 2008 2:58 pm Scris de CrazyDia

» Are you emo?
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? EmptySam Sept 13, 2008 2:55 pm Scris de CrazyDia

» What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You?
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? EmptySam Sept 13, 2008 2:54 pm Scris de CrazyDia

Sondaj

Ce parere ai despre forum?

What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Vote_lcap73%What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Vote_rcap 73% [ 16 ]
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Vote_lcap14%What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Vote_rcap 14% [ 3 ]
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Vote_lcap0%What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Vote_lcap5%What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Vote_lcap9%What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]

Total voturi : 22

What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You?

+5
ayu
AkAShA
RuKia-ChaN
Anhy-chan
-Star-
9 participan?i

In jos

What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Empty What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You?

Mesaj Scris de -Star- Mar Iun 10, 2008 9:35 am

Quiz:
http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolornailpolishbestfitsyouquiz/
Your Nail Polish Color is Red
How you're unique: You have an incredible eye for style and art
Why your style rocks: You are classic and classy - and that's hot!
What this color says about you: "I'm smart, sassy, and sexy. And I know it."
P.S.Yeah...Imi place rezultatul. 51

-Star-
Admin
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 663
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Right_bar_bleue

Prestigiu :
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Right_bar_bleue

Data de inscriere : 21/05/2008

Sus In jos

What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Empty Re: What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You?

Mesaj Scris de Anhy-chan Mar Iun 10, 2008 9:43 am

http://www.blogthingsimages.com/whatcolornailpolishbestfitsyouquiz/black.jpg
Your Nail Polish Color is Black
How you're unique: There's nothing about you that isn't unique
Why your style rocks: You are a total indie chick... and you can pull it off

What this color says about you: "I'm a trendsetter and don't care what anyone else is doing!"

Pretty nice ^_^
Anhy-chan
Anhy-chan

Numarul mesajelor : 243
Varsta : 14
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Right_bar_bleue

Prestigiu :
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Right_bar_bleue

Data de inscriere : 09/06/2008

Sus In jos

What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Empty Re: What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You?

Mesaj Scris de RuKia-ChaN Mar Iun 10, 2008 10:40 pm

RED
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? 152okt1

How you're unique: You have an incredible eye for style and art

Why your style rocks: You are classic and classy - and that's hot!

What this color says about you: "I'm smart, sassy, and sexy. And I know it."

WTF XD ? "I'm smart, sassy, and sexy. And I know it." Yea, sure What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? 6iqhyg
RuKia-ChaN
RuKia-ChaN
Anime Lover
Anime Lover

Numarul mesajelor : 66
Varsta : 31
Localizare : IchiRuki and Yaoi-ness Land :]
Manga/anime : Manga snob @___@
Varsta : 15 ani
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Right_bar_bleue

Prestigiu :

Data de inscriere : 10/06/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de AkAShA Mier Iun 11, 2008 7:44 am

Your Nail Polish Color is Purple
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Purple
How you're unique: You are artistic and expressive

Why your style rocks: You pay special attention to color and fabrics

What this color says about you: "I'm creative and know how to take care of myself"

Hmmm..eu si purple-ul :)
AkAShA
AkAShA
Anime Kid
Anime Kid

Numarul mesajelor : 17
Varsta : 30
Varsta : 14

Prestigiu :

Data de inscriere : 10/06/2008

http://crayola-crayons.hi5.com

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de ayu Joi Iun 12, 2008 10:18 am

http://blogthings.cachefly.net/whatcolornailpolishbestfitsyouquiz/purple.jpg

What this color says about you: "I'm creative and know how to take care of myself"
ayu
ayu

Numarul mesajelor : 665
Varsta : 33
Localizare : a III a planeta la stanga
Manga/anime : currently watching The Third:Aoi Hitomi no Shoujo
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Right_bar_bleue

Prestigiu :
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Right_bar_bleue

Data de inscriere : 11/06/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de QuisQ Lun Iun 16, 2008 9:22 am

Black
How you're unique: There's nothing about you that isn't unique

Why your style rocks: You are a total indie chick... and you can pull it off

What this color says about you: "I'm a trendsetter and don't care what anyone else is doing!"
QuisQ
QuisQ
Admin
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 397
Localizare : In you head..*____________*
Manga/anime : La nimic..O___O\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'
Varsta : 12 ani^^

Prestigiu :
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Right_bar_bleue

Data de inscriere : 09/06/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Yume Dum Iul 20, 2008 2:25 pm

Yume
Yume
Anime Maniac
Anime Maniac

Numarul mesajelor : 203
Localizare : Pe un porcusor magic zburator
Manga/anime : Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Death Note etc.

Prestigiu :

Data de inscriere : 21/06/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Lina Inverse Lun Iul 21, 2008 6:29 pm

What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You? Purple

da...cam asa e
Lina Inverse
Lina Inverse
Anime Kid
Anime Kid

Numarul mesajelor : 34
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Bucuresti
Manga/anime : Slayers, Inuyasha, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Lost Universe
Varsta : 16 ani

Prestigiu :

Data de inscriere : 21/07/2008

http://magicnight.rpgdynasty.net/

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de CrazyDia Sam Sept 13, 2008 2:54 pm

mda...mama a zis ca nu imi ia never oja mov >.>
CrazyDia
CrazyDia
Anime Kid
Anime Kid

Numarul mesajelor : 28
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Under Sasuke's bed sheets
Manga/anime : Anime:Naruto,D.Gray Man,Shugo Chara,Special A [my fav in present].Manga:Vampire Knight,Vampire Juuji
Varsta : 14 ani O.o

Prestigiu :

Data de inscriere : 13/09/2008

http://otaku-generation.forumer.ro

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum